Cairns and the region has an endless abundance of adventures from nature based attractions to the extreme. We can advise and book any activity you would like to do.
Upon your arrival or booking please ask us for more details and we can offer you some brochures to peruse at your leisure.
Our extensive local knowledge and travel in North Queensland allows us to guide your selection well.
Jungara Cairns Bed and Breakfast is the perfect base for your Cairns adventures.
Top Local adventures to do for free!
• Rainforest walk at Crystal Cascades
• Walk along palm fringed beach at Palm Cove
• A visit to our unique Botanical Gardens
• Stroll along 2.5 kms of pathways on our picturesque esplanade
• Enjoy a swim in our 4800 sq meter saltwater swimming pool on the esplanade
• A visit to Lake Placid’s freshwater lake at the bottom of the spectacular Barron Gorge
• Do some bargaining at one of our many markets in the area
• Breathe in the beauty of the majestic waterfalls on the Atherton Tablelands
• Try to catch a Barramundi in Lake Tinaroo
Day tours and attractions we can book for you
• Kuranda Scenic Railway
• Snorkling and Diving trips
• Car Hire can be arranged
• River and Great Barrier Reef fishing
• Great Barrier Reef Cruises
• Bungy Jumping
• Parashooting and Hot Air Ballooning
• White Water Rafting
• Dining in the many restaurants
• Food Tours
• Horse Riding
just to name a few…
“A tropical paradise! Our only complaint is that we must leave. Hope to return before too long“ – Penny and Mark, UK